The Jardin des Oules, 2 hectares, Jardin Remarquable, offers visitors a green theatre, a labyrinth, a permanent collection of sculptures and restored artificial caves, in a romantic garden planted in the 19th century and recently recreated.
Initially planted in the late 19th century, it was left untended for 50 years before the landscaper and botanist, E. de Sauveboeuf, was entrusted with its restoration and development.
To complete the existing selection of majestic specimens, a maze of 1,200 pyramidal olive trees and around a hundred other varieties were planted, together with bushes, shrubs and grasses, most of which are labelled.
Discover the 250-seat outdoor theatre designed by the landscape architect, F. Sichet.
Not forgetting the hydraulic trail comprising 2 man-made grottoes and some ornamental ponds that have just been restored to their original form with the help of Parcs et Jardins de France and the French Heritage Society.
Tearoom, Book shop overlooking the gardens
- Average duration of the individual tour: 120 min
- Average duration of the group tour: 120 min
- Groups welcome from 15 to 30 people.
- Home school groups
- Welcome for business/incentive groups
Individual tour services
- Guided individual tours on request
Group tour services
- Unguided group tours on request
- Guided group tours on request
|From 01 September to 30 September|
Methods of payment
- Car park
- Pets welcome
- Coach access
- Tourist brochures
- Tourist information
- Guided tours
- Available for private hire
- Children's entertainment
- Temporary exhibition
- Botanic trail
- Handicrafts workshops
- Permanent exhibition
Tourism adapted to
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance