The Friends of Château d’Aramon association organise the Château d’Aramon Fête des Plantes every year in spring, hosted by Bernard the gardener and with 50 exhibitors. Visitors can stroll around the market, meet the producers, taste the local products and attend conferences.
Organised by the Friends of the Château d’Aramon association in the classified Mediterranean grounds and gardens of the Château d’Aramon, that were made available for the event by the Marquis and Marquess of Aramon.
The event is hosted by Bernard Pical, known as ‘Bernard the Gardener’, and around fifty exhibitors come to participate, most of them committed to a responsible way of working, and around 2,000 amateur gardeners come to the event looking for the plant or garden decoration of their dreams.
Visitors can stroll around the market, meet the producers, taste the local products and attend conferences…
2,000 visitors are expected!
On the agenda:
- Exhibition/sale of top-quality plants and flowers, plant-based products, decoration and gardening equipment.
- Advice for growing your own plants.
- Guided botanical tour in the 7-ha grounds.
- Local products, etc.
- Children’s entertainment: pony rides, wooden games, fun creations, etc.
- Rustic-style catering services, snack bars.