Xavier and Benoît Fabre are always happy to offer tastings of their wines at their family estate, a small vineyard typical of the Côtes du Rhône Gardoises, in the heart of the village of Domazan.
Xavier and Benoît, the heirs of four generations of winegrowers, propose quality wines that are anchored in their terroir and carry the High Environmental Value quality label.
Quality Charter/Quality Label
- Bad weather alternative
- "Accueil Vélo" : Cyclists Welcome label
- PDO label
- In the process of organic conversion, Welcome to the farm, HVE (High Environmental Value) certification, Inter Rhône Charter: ‘A Place For Regional Specialities’, South of France Seal of Quality, Qualité Tourisme™, Label Vineyards and Discoveries
- Welcome to the farm
- Label Vineyards and Discoveries
- In the process of organic conversion
- Inter Rhône Charter: ‘A Place For Regional Specialities’
- Qualité Tourisme™
- HVE (High Environmental Value) certification
- South of France Seal of Quality
|From 01 January to 31 December|
Closed on Sunday.
Wines from the estate: from €4 to €10
Other wines: from €6 to €40.
Methods of payment
- Bank/credit card
- Credit transfer
- Online payment
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Pets welcome
- Guided tours
- Product tasting
- Temporary exhibition
Tourism adapted to
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs