Reminder of sanitary measures: wearing a mask and sanitary pass
Our good practices :
Wearing a mask is mandatory;
- Marking of the entry and exit area with markers;
- Information to customers of the measures taken;
- Provision of hydro-alcoholic gel at the entrance for visitors;
- Plexiglas protective walls at the counters;
- Guided tours are accessible to the public wearing a mask, with respect for distance. Guided tours are accessible to the public wearing a mask, with respect for distancing. These tours take place outdoors, except in exceptional cases, in which case the sanitary protocol of the site in question applies. As of 21 July 2021, a health pass is required for certain visits – Decree n° 2021-955 of 19 July 2021
Online reservations are preferred from the website as well as payment by contactless credit card.
- From 23 August 2021, a health pass is required for certain sites. Please refer to the information on their cards.
As of 9 August, the application of the health pass becomes effective from the first visitor.
Because of the worrying circulation of the Delta variant on the whole territory, the president of the Republic announced, Monday July 12th, new measures among which the extension of the sanitary pass. With regard to the decree published on Tuesday 20th July in the Official Journal announcing the terms of this measure, the City of Nîmes is putting in place new reception arrangements in the municipal places concerned.
Since 21 July, the health pass has been compulsory in cultural and leisure venues and establishments open to the public with more than 50 people.
To gain access to these venues, people over 18 years of age must present proof of non-contamination with Covid: certificate of full vaccination, negative RT-PCR or antigenic test less than 72 hours old, result of a positive RT-PCR test, at least 11 days old and less than 6 months old, attesting to the recovery of Covid. It can be submitted in paper or digital format via the Tousanticovid application.
At the Tourist Office shop :
- Plexiglas protection at the cash desk;
- Payment by credit card is preferred and recommended and ideally contactless (under 50€);
- Support for change.