Located between the Pont d'Avignon and the Pont du Gard, the Château de Bosc offers 8 activities for the family: bikes, motorcycles, toy library, park, planes, treasure hunt, contemporary art, vineyard and cellar.
Château - Loisirs de Bosc has many things to do for the entire family
The history of motorcycles as told by over 30 magnificent models: Majestic, Vincent, MV, Harley Davidson, Johnny's bike!
Bicycles: outstanding bicycles, one is even a Historical Monument!
- Videos explaining the trends in bicycles
- 7 rooms that tell the history of bicycles.
One of the biggest collections of bicycles in the world!
The game library, the children's museum: the magic mystery attic with the animals from the Fables by Jean de la Fontaine.
- Interactive games in 6 rooms of the château.
- Play and learn!
The Scavenger Hunt
- A great hunt with cartoon heroes.
- Win a surprise!
Airplanes on 12,000 square meters of grounds: Tanguy-Laverdure and Buck Dany's planes.
- See true fighter planes from up close.
- Climb on board (2 days each year).
- Fun game for kids with cartoon heroes.
One of the biggest outdoor contemporary art shows in the region:
- 12,000 square meters of display area in a green setting.
- Two rooms in the château display works.
Quality Charter/Quality Label
- Bad weather alternative
- Qualité Tourisme™
- Recommended by high heat
- Qualité Tourisme Occitanie Sud de France
- Average duration of the individual tour: 180 min
- Average duration of the group tour: 180 min
- From 3 years old
- Groups welcome for 12 people min.
- Mountain bikers
- Bikers welcome
- Home school groups
Individual tour services
- Unguided individual tours available permanently
- Guided individual tours on request
Group tour services
- Unguided group tours available permanently
- Guided group tours on request
|From 01 February to 31 May|
|Wednesday||Open from 14h at 17h30|
|Saturday||Open from 14h at 17h30|
|Sunday||Open from 14h at 17h30|
|From 01 June to 30 September|
|Monday||Open from 10h at 19h|
|Tuesday||Open from 10h at 19h|
|Wednesday||Open from 10h at 19h|
|Thursday||Open from 10h at 19h|
|Friday||Open from 10h at 19h|
|Saturday||Open from 10h at 19h|
|Sunday||Open from 10h at 19h|
Methods of payment
- Bank/credit card
- Credit transfer
- Picnic area
- Car park
- Private parking
- Free car park
- Pets welcome
- Product tasting
- Hearing disability
- Mental disability
Tourism adapted to
- Not accessible in a wheelchair