You can expect a wonderful experience in this welcoming place serving delicious seasonal dishes made using fresh products.
You couldn't ask for a more friendly welcome in one of the 'Most Beautiful Villages in France'!
Its Gallo-Roman remains and its 15th century castle make it an exceptional cultural site.
Classifications & labels
- Quality restaurant
- Traditional French cooking
- 1 room(s)
- 35 maximum seated
- 35 seated outdoors
|From 25 March to 12 November|
Closed Monday and Tuesday.
Daily specials for the summer season (April to September) Starter + Main Course or Main Course + Dessert (lunchtimes only),
and a selection of dishes available from the menu, all made using top-quality, local products.
Methods of payment
- Bank/credit card
- Shady grounds
- Reception room
- Air conditioned restaurant
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Baby chair
- Pets welcome
- Buffet meal
- Tea Room/ Coffee Shop
- Accommodation in the close vicinity
Tourism adapted to
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Reception staff sensitized to the reception of people with disabilities