The Etrier de l’Uzège is located in the village of Vallabrix, surrounded by garrigue, just 5 km from Uzès. The Centre organizes hacks through fields of olive trees, vineyards and forests.
French Equestrian Federation (FFE) approved (ponies, horses).
Courses for children and adults, horse-riding school, privately-owned stables, horse boarding.
Member of the French Riding Federation.
- Courses during school holidays for children (from 2 years old) and adults
- Riding school: lessons given by a qualified instructor (CSO, dressage, competition)
- Lessons for adults and children (beginners to advanced)
- Baby ponies (from 2 years old)
- Pony Club
- Gallop exams
- Theme days: Halloween, Christmas, Treasure hunt, Egg hunt...
- Organisation of birthdays
- Owners' stables: boarding stables, paddock and retreat
Quality supervision in a friendly, family atmosphere with top quality facilities.
Supervised sessions including an Introductory workshop, lessons and longer courses.
Equipment is provided.
3 outdoor and 1 indoor arenas, 2 saddle rooms and club house.
Minimum age for "baby pony" and rides: 2 years
- From 2 years old
- Specially for children
- Home school groups
- For beginners / novice
- For experts / practiced
- For athletes
|From 01 January to 31 December|
Group courses: from €15
Private lessons: on request
Methods of payment
Facilities & services
- Car park
- Pets welcome
- Horse hotel
- Equestrian sports
- Equestrian centre
Tourism adapted to
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Reception staff sensitized to the reception of people with disabilities